Below are some of the questions and answers clients ask
Shipping And Delivery
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we do wholesale shipping and exports to most countries.
Contact us for more information about your country.
How Long does shipping take?
Average shipping takes 21 days depending on your port of delivery. We do offer an exact delivery time after your order has been shipped.
What shipping company do you use?
We use multiple shipping companies but mainly MAERSK, MSC or CGA CGM. Depending on shipping schedules, we could use other shipping companies.
What are the shipping conditions?
Our products are shipped in temperature controlled refigerator containers (reefer containers). They are shipped in 18°C temperatures. This ensures the freshness and quality upon arrival.
How do you handle shipping delays?
We do ship timely, unless otherwise. In the event of a major delay (more than 21 days) a mutual compensation shall be agreed upon with the buyer.
Do you provide packing pictures?
Yes, we do provide packing pictures, barcodes and assistance with the shipping procedure.
What Shipping Documents Do You Provide?
We provide the following shipping documents:
- 3 copies OCEAN BILL OF LADING MARKED “FREIGHT PREPAID” AND CLEAN ON BOARD
- 3 copies MASTER BILL OF LADING
- 3 copies CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
- 2 copies HEALTH & PHYTOSANITARY CERTIFICATE
- 2 copies INSPECTION CERTIFICATE FOR QUALITY AND QUANTITY (SGS)
- 3 copies COMMERCIAL INVOICE
- 3 copies PACKING LIST
- 3 copies INSURANCE CERTIFICATE COVERING 110% OF THE TOTAL INVOICE VALUE
- 2 copies NON-WOOD PACKING CERTIFICATE
- 2 copies PRODUCTION LIST
How is insurance handled for the shipment?
We provide insurance coverage for every shipment. The insurance shall not be more than 110% of the total value of the order.
Payment & Ordering
What payment methods do you accept?
We do accept T/T (Telegraphic Bank Transfers), Cash & Escrow payments.
Payment Policy Update: As of 1st January 2020, we no longer accept L/C payments for new orders. Existing contracts having L/C (Letter of Credit) as payment method, shall be honored till expiration with no renewal clause.
Do you provide payment receipts?
Yes, each payment has an ID and record in our database. We provide payment receipts and keep records for each payment.
How is my payment guaranteed?
All payments must be paid following instructions on the Payment Instructions.
T/T payments shall be received by Mafrig’S account or an authorized account by Mafrig.
We guarantee every payment sent to us directly, this guarantee is sealed with a payment record and receipt.
Escrow payments shall be guaranteed by the escrow company.
How long does it take to confirm payment?
This depends on the payment type. Bank transfers take an average of 5-7 business days.
What is your ordering procedure?
- 1. Buyer requests a quote from us.
- 2. An official price quote is sent to the buyer.
- 3. Buyer accepts quote and trade terms, sends a purchase order (PO).
- 4. We will accept the purchase order send a contract / Proforma Invoice and payment instructions (PI) to the buyer.
- 5. Buyer makes payment as instructed.
- 6. We confirm payment and issue a payment receipt.
- 7. Packing starts
- 8. Goods are inspected and shipped.
- 9. Buyer receives shipping documents.
- 10. Buyer receives goods and sends a confirmation to us.
What are the benefits of placing huge order?
We do offer discounts and bonuses to customers with huge orders.
Quality & Production
Is MARFRIG permitted to supply in the Middle East?
Yes, all our products are fully HALAL compliant with Islamic Laws. They are also permitted by the middle eastern governments due to our high health standards and quality.
What is MARFRIG's view on the humane treatment of animals?
MAFRIG strongly supports the human treatment of animals. Our company maintains a strict animal welfare program that utilizes guidelines established by the National Chicken Council. The goal of our program is to avoid unnecessary suffering, prevent destructive behavior, provide proper nutrition and implement health programs through grow out and processing. These guidelines ensure that birds raised are taken care of with the highest standards starting at hatch. Humane treatment is practiced during the processing of the bird as well.
Do your chickens receive any hormones or steroids?
What is in the feed that is consumed by your chickens?
Are your chickens free range?
I'm concerned about food allergies. Do your products contain any allergens?
What does "all natural Chicken" mean?
“All natural”, as defined by the USDA is a product that is made without chemicals, food additives or refined ingredients and is minimally processed. There are no artificial colors, flavorings, preservatives, additives, fillers or by-products in these products. These products have been processed with non-synthetic or non-chemical methods.
What does the date on the package mean? Is it ever ok to eat product after the expiration code date on the package?
Frozen chicken: code date is printed on the box and back label of each product.
The code date on the package is the last day that you should consume that Particular product.
But, once a product is open, the full contents of the package should be kept airtight in the refrigerator and consumed within 3 days, even if the code date on the package is later.
Product can be frozen for up to 3 months as long as it is placed in the freezer prior to the code date on the package. Once thawed, product should be used within 3 days.
1. Any information provided by the users shall be collected and stored according to strict security and reliability patterns.
2. Personal data provided by the users shall be collected through ethical and legal means. Such collection may have one or more targets about which users shall be informed.
3. Users shall be advised that their data is being collected and they may choose whether they want to provide it or not, they will be further advised about the consequences of their decision.
4. Unless a legal or judicial order is issued, information provided by users shall never be disclosed to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
6. Marfrig shall maintain the integrity of the information provided through this website.
7. This website contains links or frames for other sites, which may or may not be Marfrig partners and allies. These links and frames are available merely in the hopes of providing yet another benefit to the users of this website. Note that including these links and frames does not mean that Marfrig has full knowledge, agreement, or responsibility for those frames and links or for their respective content. Therefore, Marfrig can not be held responsible for any type of damage caused by the use of the referred links and frames.
8. We require any third parties hired to perform support services to adhere to its privacy standards.